z•aa dress up studio is looking for a part time employee to join the team.
We're looking for someone to help out on-site with clients at the studio and some behind-the-scenes work as well. Position will be part time, including some weekends. If you think you fit the criteria below and would be interested in joining, we look forward to meeting you!
This part time position will be:
- Assisting clients to provide an amazing shopping experience. From outfit selection and styling to final point of sale transactions
- Helping management team with light administrative tasks related to inventory, merchandising and light cleaning to keep the studio presentable
- May be used at times to help with social media content, photography, event planning and execution
- Education: High school diploma or higher
- Experience: Any retail or customer facing experience is preferred
- Specific skills: Social media savvy is preferred
- Physical abilities: Occasional lifting of boxes approximately 20lbs
- Unique qualities: A passion for women's fashion, curiousity of new trends, willingness to learn, positive outgoing personality, collaborative team player
If you know anyone who would be interested - please have them submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank You!