Effective Date: November 15, 2017
- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Social Sharing Features
- Your Choices
- Third Party Advertising, Analytics and Services
- Notification to California Residents
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact Us
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide to us. For example, we collect information when you become a loyalty program member; shop in our store; create an online account or profile; use the interactive areas and features of our Services; make a purchase; sign up for or participate in contests, promotions, surveys, mailing lists, events or recreational activities; and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, email address, zip code, photos, videos, social media usernames, payment card or other financial information, demographic information, information about your interests and preferences, shopping history, driver’s license number, military identification or state-issued picture identification, date of birth, geographic location information or a secret question answers and any other personally identifiable or payment card information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone and request that we deliver it electronically or decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they separately consent to receive these types of communications from us.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Services or transact business with us, including:
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, shipping details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
- Log Information: We obtain information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices.”
- Information We Collect from Other Sources: We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you. For example, if you use your credentials from a third party social media site (e.g., Facebook) to log into your account or interact with us, we may collect information about you, such as your name, account information and friends list, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- administer your membership and communicate with you about loyalty member benefits (such as your dividend balance and special offers only available to members) and to create and manage online accounts that you establish or to enroll you in and administer our promotions, events, special offerings, loyalty and other rewards programs upon your request;
- provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages, and/or to verify your identity in certain circumstances (such as when you pay by check, return merchandise, or request a refund);
- provide, maintain, and improve the Services and merchandise selections and customer service;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about z•aa and partner products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes;
- link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected;
- invite you to participate in customer promotions or research;
- notify you about new products, services, features, promotions, events and special offerings we think you may find valuable;
- secure our operations and infrastructure and protect against, identify theft and help prevent fraud, unauthorized activity, claims and other liabilities and minimize credit risk.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by state and Federal law. By accessing or using our Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share personal information about you outside of z•aa, including as follows:
- with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf;
- we may make our postal mailing list and general shopping information available to selected companies we believe may offer products and services of interest to you;
- when you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information about you may be displayed publicly on our Services and on third-party sites, such as your photos, videos, stories, posts, product reviews, wish lists and other information you choose to provide;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- with your consent;
- with other affiliates or the parent company of z•aa, which may use this information to offer products and services to you consistent with the purposes identified in this statement. Your information may also be collected and used by z•aa’s vendors, such as vendors or third parties that perform services for z•aa, such as third parties who support or host z•aa’s website or operate certain features thereof, send e-mails, print or send mailings, run our promotions or sweepstakes, help us optimize our website, conduct customer research; authorize and process your payments, manage and analyze data and our advertising effectiveness, and fulfill orders. Such third parties are given the information they need but we do not authorize then to use or disclose your personal information for their own or any others’ marketing purposes.
- if a contest, sweepstakes or promotion is jointly sponsored by us and one or more other sponsors, your information may be shared with such sponsors. We do not control and are not responsible for the other sponsors’ use of your personal information, and their use of your information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies. If you do not wish for your information to be shared in this manner, you may choose not to participate in such jointly sponsored contests, sweepstakes or promotions. Such offerings may also be subject to additional rules and regulations governing your participation; and we may also share aggregated, anonymized or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
Your Information. You may update or correct your online account information by logging into your online account and updating your information or by contacting Customer Service (link to email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also email us at email@example.com if you wish to deactivate your online account, but note that we may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law. If you would like to update or correct your loyalty program membership information, you may do so by logging on to your online account or by emailing Customer Service (link to email address firstname.lastname@example.org).
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from z•aa by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account, membership or our ongoing business relations.
Location Information. You also have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device. You can also stop our collection of location information in connection with our mobile applications by following the standard uninstall process and removing all z•aa applications from your mobile device.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts. With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING, ANALYTICS AND SERVICES
NOTIFICATION TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, under the law, a business is not required to provide this information if it permits California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. z•aa qualifies for this alternative option. To opt out of having your information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please email Customer Service (link email address email@example.com). Please note that it may take thirty (30) days to fully process your opt-out request.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
z•aa may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the Effective Date above and, in some cases we may provide you with more prominent notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Policy to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please email our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the following address:
z•aa dress up studio, LLC
Attention: Privacy Officer
P.O. Box 20745
St. Petersburg, FL 33742