z•aa dress up studio is looking for a part time stylist to join the team. If you're looking for a side hustle to fill your fashionable passion, this might be a perfect opportunity. We're willing to be flexible and work around other jobs, mainly looking for someone to do 1-2 weekdays a week with opportunities to contribute more in the future.
What you'll be doing:
We're looking for someone to help out on-site with clients at the studio and some behind-the-scenes work as well. Position will be part time, if you think you fit the criteria below and would be interested in joining, we look forward to meeting you!
This part time position will be:
- Assisting clients to provide an amazing shopping experience. From outfit selection and styling to final point of sale transactions.
- Helping management team with light administrative tasks related to inventory, merchandising and light cleaning to keep the studio presentable.
- May be used at times to help with social media content, photography, event planning and execution.
- Education: High school diploma or higher
- Experience: Any retail or customer facing experience is preferred
- Specific skills: Social media savvy is preferred
- Physical abilities: Occasional lifting of boxes approximately 20lbs, light cleaning (dusting/sweeping etc.)
- Unique qualities: A passion for women's fashion, curiosity of new trends, willingness to learn, positive outgoing personality, collaborative team player, loves to be proactive and stay busy!
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Employee Discount
- Monthly Store Credit
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
If you or anyone you know anyone would be interested - please have them submit a resume to email@example.com - Thank You!